One of my best friend threw a flash class in my workshop, for her 2 aunts, in teatime today; with just couple of minutes prior notice. A busy day, several works done in quick hands, finally.
One of the aunties are short staying in HK for joining a banquet, and heading back NJ, USA tomorrow.
She might be bored for else shopping but kept saying why not to have such craft class early than this last day of stay in HK.
Not less, two more Pandora alike bracelet with Jewclay prndants also done in class. We were just over busy for taking any photo.
Anyway, a happy busy afternoon.
The fabric is given from a friend, Louisa. I know she loves handmade stuffs and calligraphy.
a hair clip also be used as a corsage; back by lace with handmade edge-burnt roses with pearls and ribbon, always great to attach with a jewclay pendant; I made a little L lettering by marble-mode pin with a sparkling lilac stone.
I use to put some materials into a tray and try to figure out a hair accessory design; yes, simply says this is best to do mix and match.
My girl had a glance over, said, “what you can do with this piece of bacon.”
Bacon! No way!
Well, it really looks like a piece of bacon, in frank.
I finally remove the bunch of buds and let the metal parts hallow out for the ribbon colors.
我慣常把一些物料隨意堆在一起，相信這是大多手作設計人喜歡的習慣；這是 Mix & Match 最好方法。
Follow my steps:
- cut out 10mm thickness from JEWCLAY-white A clay from its packed bar.
- use JEWCLAY-green A clay, little bit; just like the portion to compare the white A clay in picture.
- Mix them into your own green color, keep the mixture in a ball shaped.
- Cut out about same size of B clay from packing.
- Rub clay A mixture to mix thru with clay B.
- You would find the Tiffany color has come out. Fill the hair band tray with your Tiffany colored clay mixture with soft touch of your finger tipping the edge well.
- Put the parts on top of the clay, straightly push a bit into the clay for fixing it well.
- Brush on some cosmetic use glittering powder on surface of clay.
- Leave the whole thing in safe for room temperature. It would be perfect and ready your daily use after 8 hours.