Follow my steps:
- cut out 10mm thickness from JEWCLAY-white A clay from its packed bar.
- use JEWCLAY-green A clay, little bit; just like the portion to compare the white A clay in picture.
- Mix them into your own green color, keep the mixture in a ball shaped.
- Cut out about same size of B clay from packing.
- Rub clay A mixture to mix thru with clay B.
- You would find the Tiffany color has come out. Fill the hair band tray with your Tiffany colored clay mixture with soft touch of your finger tipping the edge well.
- Put the parts on top of the clay, straightly push a bit into the clay for fixing it well.
- Brush on some cosmetic use glittering powder on surface of clay.
- Leave the whole thing in safe for room temperature. It would be perfect and ready your daily use after 8 hours.